WIFE. MUMMY. DOG MUM. BEAUTY JUNKIE.

Saturday 9 June 2018

MY TOP 5 SWIMSUITS THIS SUMMER.

I don't know about you, but for me, bikini shopping is a huge deal. Though it comes around just once a year (usually, anyway), bikini shopping is something that takes me a very long time. Again, usually, anyway. The perfect swimsuit or bikini has the potential to transform the way you look at yourself, giving you complete beach body confidence. So, if you ask me, it's pretty darn important that we get it right.

The thing is, not every swimsuit suits every single shape. Depending on your body type, you'll tend to find that some styles work, whilst others don't. For example, barely-there triangle bikinis look phenomenal on athletic frames, whilst halterneck styles are perfect for those with big boobs. 



It's all about working out what body type you have, doing your research on which swimsuit styles best suit that body type, and then shopping. Trust me, if you follow this routine, swimwear shopping will be much more enjoyable. After all, there's nothing worse than standing there in a changing room self-criticising. You want to be able to look into that mirror and say 'you know what? I look great'. 

For those of you that don't already know, I'm jetting off to Santorini in August, and so my hunt for the perfect bikini if officially well underway. So, for this blog post, I thought I would share with you my top 5 swimsuits this summer, together with some information on which body type(s) they suit best. I hope you enjoy!

1. Black Minimal High Leg Thong Bikini Set - Missguided

Perfect for those that, like me, are slightly on the shorter side, this gorgeous Black High Leg Bikini from Missguided is a must-have for any beach babe. Guaranteed to catch a second glance, this bikini boasts a cleavage-boosting halterneck style top and simple black design that can be styled up or dressed down easily. For a glamorous look, pair this bikini with some metallic wedges, a sheer kaftan and some aviator sunglasses. Gorge!


2. White Banana Leaf Multi Tie Bikini Top - Pretty Little Thing

Totally on-trend and bursting with summer style, the gorgeous White Banana Leaf Multi Tie Bikini Top from Pretty Little Thing promises to seriously turn up the heat! The eye-catching banana leaf print is eye-catching and exotic, meanwhile the tie detailing to the front adds a trendy finishing touch. This bikini looks best on athletic or hourglass figures, and looks best when paired with the matching bikini bottoms.




A sexy take on the classic swimsuit, this gorgeous one-piece boasts figure-flattering high-leg and cut-out just below the chest for a cheeky finishing touch. The waist tie detailing to either side pulls you in around the middle to help create the illusion of a more slender frame, meanwhile the contrasting black and white print is striking and stylish. To finish things off, throw on a pair of over-sized sunglasses and some wedges. 






My personal favourite, the stunning Love Me Lilac Bikini from Bahimi Swimwear promises to add a touch of glamour to your holiday wardrobe. With pearly, striped detail to the cleavage-enhancing halterneck top, this cheeky little number also features glittering, embellished detailing to the straps, and all-over lilac bikini bottoms. The ties to either side of the bottoms allow you to customise to suit your own shape and size, meanwhile the mix-and-match system with all Bahimi Swimwear bikinis allows you to buy a bikini that fits you perfectly. As I have big boobs, I always buy an XL bikini top, but my size 8 frame means that I only need XS - S bottoms, so this works great for me!

A post shared by Bahimi (@bahimibeachwear) on



You simply can't go wrong with a classic white bikini, and this triangle bikini top from Miss Pap is guaranteed to get tongues wagging. Simply styled but oh so effective, this white bikini top works best on those with a smaller bust, and teams perfectly with matching white bikini bottoms. For a show-stopping look, pair this bikini with some tan-coloured wedges and a straw sun hat. Gorge!


So there you have it, my top 3 bikinis for Summer 2018! I hope you loved this blog post, and I can't wait to share more with you soon.

Lots of love,
Grace x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a note...

Blogger Template Created by pipdig